EBOLA NEWS

American Ebola Doctor comes back to Liberia:

Goodness! Sunday night, its 9:30 p.m., and I am beat. Power nod off. Surmise I will discover how the Patriots did in the AFC playoff tomorrow (the diversion would have begun at 11:40 p.m. neighborhood time). 

I landed here in Liberia Friday evening, January 16, after a 26 hour trip (three flights with a long layover in Brussels), with my seven bits of baggage, filled generally with gave medications and supplies for ELWA Hospital, the service SIM runs just outside Monrovia. 

I've invested sooner or later making up for lost time with our SIM Liberia nation chief, Will, who simply got once again here from the UK around five days back, and Dr. John, my partner who has been mooring the healing center restorative staff all through the Ebola emergency. 

Since I wasn't because of report for work until Monday, we chose to clean the loft where I had stayed in August, as it had been abandoned since I exited. 

Dr. John and I suited up in gloves and outfits this evening to clean out the loft, fading things that were profitable (like my Kindle and my computerized cam, which both appear to work), discarding the rest, washing the dishes in dye and cleanser, and wiping all the surfaces with fade. 

After a couple of more days of airing out, it will be prepared to utilize. It assumed control in excess of 4 hours in 90 degree heat. We were soaked with sweat - no big surprise I am extremely tired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Republicans debilitate that Iran atomic arrangement may not survive Obama administration

Myanmar police take action against understudy dissenters

Israel races: climbing frenzy in Likud positions as resistance increases energy